KiK Loyalty Points
WHAT IS THE 'KIK LOYALTY POINTS' SCHEME?
At KiK, we want to reward all of our existing and future customers for spending their hard-earned cash with us. So in addition to all of our regular offers and flash sales, we’ve developed our very own ‘KiK Loyalty Points’ system where every pound you spend with us is rewarded with a point. These points can then be accumulated and used against future orders.
HOW DO I EARN 'KIK LOYALTY POINTS'?
All customers with an account at kik.co.uk have automatically begun collecting points. These are now visible in your account.
If you do not have a KiK account, then you can sign up here. Without an account, you cannot collect points.
Placing an order – When you place an order you will receive 1 point for every full £1 you spend on products (delivery costs not included). For example, if you spend £25.99, you will earn 25 'KiK Loyalty Points'.
We will be introducing more ways to earn points over the coming months, so get yourself on our mailing list to ensure you don't miss a trick!
‘KIK LOYALTY POINTS’ TERMS & CONDITIONS
- The ‘KiK Loyalty Points’ program is only applicable to the kik.co.uk website from 10/12/2019
- You can only acquire or use 'KiK Loyalty Points' when you are logged in to your account at kik.co.uk.
- Only one KiK account is allowed per customer.
- Only one KiK account is allowed per billing address.
- Any ‘KiK Loyalty Points’ allocated are personal to the account holder and cannot be transferred to any other person/account nor exchanged for cash.
- KiK reserves the right to flag up, suspend or delete any account where the account holder is deemed to be abusing the ‘KiK Loyalty Points’ scheme in any way. This includes but is not limited to setting duplicate accounts at kik.co.uk.
- KiK accepts no liability for ‘KiK Loyalty Points’ or loyalty scheme accounts that have been misused by the account holder.
- ‘KiK Loyalty Points’ cannot be credited to guest checkout orders. It is up to the account holder to ensure that they are correctly logged in to kik.co.uk when placing an order.
- ‘KiK Loyalty Points’ will be cancelled or deducted should any items be returned to us or where a refund is requested.
- Every customer who registers/has an account at kik.co.uk is automatically enrolled into the loyalty scheme and will begin accumulating ‘KiK Loyalty Points’.
- The number of ‘KiK Loyalty Points’ you have accumulated can be checked within your account under ‘Reward Points’.
- The number of ‘KiK Loyalty Points’ you can gain form an order will be displayed in the ‘view cart’ page when placing your order.
- You can choose to view and spend your ‘KiK Loyalty Points’ on the ‘final checkout’ page under the tab marked ‘Reward Points’.
- 'KiK Loyalty Points' can be used alongside other offers and discounts, but the points you gain from the order relate to the end price you pay.
- You will be rewarded with 1 ‘KiK Loyalty Point for every whole £1 that you spend in a single order (excluding postage fees).
- The redemption value of each ‘KiK Loyalty Point’ is 2p (two pence). These points can only be redeemed on future orders.
- KiK reserves the right to amend the value of ‘KiK Loyalty Points’ that you can accumulate as well as the redemption value of these points.
- KiK reserve the right to change the terms and conditions of the loyalty program at any time without prior notice.
- KiK reserve the right, at any time without notice, to end the scheme or decline any issue of membership.